Health & Safety
Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
ASM Richmond is committed to the health and safety of our patrons, guests, artists, performers, crew, and staff and we will continue to follow the latest health guidance and protocols.
In light of the changing conditions with COVID-19 and the Delta variant, we are working closely with all of our promoters to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and guests. As a result, promoters of our upcoming shows are considering multiple options, including the possibility of masks, vaccines, and COVID-19 tests. Please check the event page for the latest information and requirements for your particular show. We will continue to update you as things develop and will share the same info in the theater newsletter and through our social media accounts.
- Face coverings - we strongly encourage all patrons, whether they have been vaccinated or not, to wear masks while they are in the building.
- Personal Health - if you feel sick, have been sick within the last 14 days, or have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive to COVID-19, please stay home.
Staff and Vendors
- Face coverings - required for all staff and vendors while indoors
- Hand Hygiene - staff and vendors are required to wash their hands frequently
- Training - staff and vendors are provided with the latest COVID-19 training and information
- Concessions - All concessions at both theaters will be cashless and will serve individually packaged wine, beer, and soft drinks, as well as candy and boxed popcorn
- Hand Sanitizer - hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the venue to ensure that patrons and guests can clean their hands as needed
- Cleaning/Sanitizing - enhanced and continuous cleaning and sanitizing of high touch points and public areas throughout the venue
- Air Filtration- enhanced air filtration measures have been put in place throughout the building
- Signage - signage throughout the venue to provide clear direction