As a member of the community, Dominion Energy Center is honored to support local organizations and non-profits in central Virginia that create educational and community enrichment programs and opportunities through the donation of tickets to performances at our theaters.
However, Dominion Energy Center receives a high volume of donation requests each year, and while we wish we could fulfill all of them, a limited number of tickets are available for donation each season.
For this reason, we have established guidelines that must be met in order to receive consideration for such a donation. Please note that only organizations based in Central Virginia, including Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, Petersburg, Hopewell, and the surrounding counties will be eligible. Organizations must submit the donation request form below in order to be considered.
NO CALLS PLEASE
Donation Request Guidelines
GROUPS ELIGIBLE FOR DONATION REQUESTS:
- Performing Arts organizations and programs
- Church, youth, and school programs
- Military and First Responders Groups
- All recipients MUST be a registered 501(c)(3) organization OR a Virginia company raising funds for a local 501(c)(3) organization
STANDARDS FOR REQUESTS:
- Organizations requesting donations from the Altria Theater and Dominion Energy Center may only do so once per calendar year
- Requests must be submitted at least one month prior to the scheduled event
- Event must be held in the state of Virginia. Please note, out of state requests will not be considered