Richmond Symphony presents Dreams of Freedom
Atlantic Union Bank LolliPops Series
- Jan 15 | Saturday, 2022 11:00 AM
About the Event
Please see COVID-19 Policies for entry listed below.
Chia-Hsuan Lin, Conductor
Amaryn Olmeda, Violin
Music of freedom, of triumph, of inspiration. An introduction to the dream and message of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.—created especially for young listeners. This concert is threaded together by a beautiful narrative specially commissioned from Morgan Avery McCoy, Inc. and features the recent winner of the Sphinx Junior Division, dazzling 12-year-old violinist Amaryn Olmeda. https://amarynolmeda.com/
The Richmond Symphony has the following COVID-19 requirements in place for all shows currently on sale. Those requirements for entry include:
- Requirement of all patrons ages 3+ to wear masks while they are inside the theater, except when actively eating or drinking in the lobby during pre-show and intermission
- Masks will be provided for free to any patron that does not have one upon entering
- Requirement of all patrons to show valid photo ID, and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entry
- Our venue will accept physical vaccination cards, a scanned copy of your original card, a photograph of your vaccination card on your smartphone, or a digital vaccination record from the VDH Smart Health Verifier App. Please note that all proof of vaccination must show a full vaccination record, 14 days after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. The CDC does not currently require booster shots for a full vaccination record.
TIP - Your Photo ID and Vaccination card may be photographed in the same photo on your phone to show at entry.
- Acceptable negative COVID-19 test results include printed, emailed, or texted confirmations of a negative result from a PCR or rapid test from the testing entity, including a doctor’s office, urgent care center, pharmacy/drugstore, or any other COVID-19 testing site no more than 72 hours prior to the performance you are attending. Please note that you must bring the official printout of your test or show your emailed or texted results, plus a valid photo ID for entrance. At-home tests are not accepted.
- Children under the age of 17 must also present a full vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test taken by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entering the building. Children will not be required to present a photo ID if they are accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Patrons who feel unwell or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 are asked to stay home. Contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at (804) 788-1212 x2 or email@example.com regarding your ticket and viewing options.
For more information on other actions taken for your safety, please visit https://www.dominionenergycenter.com/plan-your-visit/health-safety.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our venues, and to providing a safe and enjoyable experience!