Whether you are the planner of your friends, club, or association, a corporate event coordinator, classroom educator, or tourism & travel professional, Dominion Energy Center is the perfect destination for your group.
To inquire or place a group sale at Dominion Energy Center, call (804) 592-3401. Note, in an effort to prevent sales to unlicensed Third-Party Vendors, Dominion Energy Center reserves the right to require group tickets purchased to be picked up in person at the Dominion Energy Center Box Office on the day of the show.
How Does it Work?
The Dominion Energy Center Patron Services Department is here to ensure that your group will receive the best in customer service, convenience, and efficiency. Let us handle all the details for your group, from reservations and ticketing to special seating and pre-event parties. We will customize your group outing to ensure a memorable, fun-filled experience for all.
The Dominion Energy Center provides group sales discounted ticketed prices, avoiding additional ticketing service charges and fees (excluding a one-time $6 processing fee), and preferred seating, allowing your group to sit together. Best of all, there’s no waiting in line at the venue, on the phone, or online. The Dominion Energy Center Services Department will handle your order and ticket delivery directly. Be sure to ask about our food & beverage and hospitality options for your group, too!
Note, in an effort to prevent sales to unlicensed Third-Party Vendors, Dominion Energy Center reserves the right to require group tickets purchased to be picked up in person at the Dominion Energy Center Box Office on the day of the show.
Groups are generally made up of 10-20 people (minimum differs by event). A group can be anyone – employees, business associates, nonprofit organizations, schools, daycare centers, youth groups, Girl Scout and Boy Scout troops, churches, military groups, senior citizen organizations, clubs, or just a large gathering of family or friends.
Events Featuring Group Sales Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
Group Ordering Process
If you are responsible for ordering discounted tickets for your group, simply follow these simple steps:
- Select your event from the listing below.
- Decide what pricing level you’d like your group to sit in. Your group seating location will be determined by the date of your reservation. You will be given the best available seating at the time of reservation.
- Call a group sales representative at (804) 592-3401 to order your tickets.
- To pay by check or money order, send payment to:
ASM Richmond (payable to Dominion Energy Center)
Group Sales Office
PO Box 12066
Richmond, VA 23241
Note: Please remember our event order deadlines as stated above. We only accept checks, money orders, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Cash is not accepted.
Group Sales Policies
As a reminder, here are policies and procedures for Group Sales:
- A group generally consists of a minimum of 10-20 people and varies for each event.
- A one-time $6.00 processing fee is required with each group order. This fee is per group, NOT per ticket.
- Seating can be reserved in advance once the number for your group has been determined. A 25% deposit is required within 30 days of reserving the order. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks from the first performance date.
- One adjustment is allowed per order; additional changes will be subject to a $25 adjustment fee.
- Payment Methods: Payment for the entire amount of tickets purchased can be made in ONE of the following forms, ONE company, school or organizational check, money order, MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER. Make checks payable to: Dominion Energy Center. Mail payment to: ASM Richmond, Group Sales Office, PO Box 12066, Richmond, VA 23241. Cash is not accepted. There will be a $25.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- ADA seating is available. Please inform the Group Sales Office at the time of reservation if any members of your group will require special accommodations.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the performance will not be mailed. Arrangements can be made to have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the Dominion Energy Center Box Office.
- There are no complimentary tickets for bus drivers or group leaders. All persons entering the Dominion Energy Center must have a ticket, no exceptions.